Twiddle 0.1

Twiddling the pencil is special. It's my second blog. I lost my first blog to a battle between my memory and passwords; needless to say, this was a hard one. 

Adulthood is continually teaching me that the mental battles are equally harder than the physical ones. Like, physically fighting an extremely challenging disease like cancer could be as hard as the mental battle between your fear and your chances of survival when diagnosed with it. And my grand-ma just survived from her battle with cancer very recently; so please don't think these are mere words from me, I feel them very strongly. 


My pencil this time wants to express our silent thoughts..

Not the 7 A.M. shower thoughts, but the late night bath ones..
Thoughts that come as unwanted gifts from adulthood..
Thoughts which are more of a realization about the brevity of friendships..the lack of connection people have.. how easily communications fail relationships..and how insensitive people are to that..
Thoughts on the plausible regrets about decisions you will make tomorrow; and the regrets from your past that come to you right before you are about to sleep..don't you love it when you are way past your bedtime?
Thoughts that you have no time for, but they come to you as you try to come home to yourself.. 
Thoughts when you can not contain your happiness on a paper..
Thoughts when we feel love, in every moment of the day..

Thoughts that are searching peace, finding an equilibrium..in merriness and grief..  


Will we find what we are looking for? 

We'll see.. after all, it's a journey. 


What do you think?

........
Cheers 


~ S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grief struck in Covid-19